We are looking for an individual with a can-do attitude to join our team. In the role, you will work across all departments (Sales & Marketing, Ecommerce, Operations, Administrative and etc.) and gain broad exposure to the operational elements of Vegan Concept business model.
- Manage a portfolio of skincare brands in developing and executing plan and strategy
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, etc.) and assist in digital ad placements (Facebook Ad, google AdWords, etc.)
- Build and maintain close relationship with influencers and agencies to enhance the brand awareness
- Assist in prepare and design marketing materials, e.g. press release, eDM, product description, advertisement, brochure, newsletter, events
- Manage online store and e-commerce platforms and handle sales orders
- Assist in managing inquiries via emails, calls and social media platforms
- Day-to-day communication on purchase order follow-up and delivery
- Assist in inventory management and reporting
- Handling ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Passionate about beauty / skincare
- Experience in beauty industry or Degree in Marketing is a bonus
- Knowledge of social media and beauty/lifestyle KOLs are highly preferred
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to manage independent projects with willing to learn attitude
- Knowledge of creating graphics using Photoshop or has prior experience is preferable
- Proficient with MS Office (preference will be given to strong excel and data analysis skills)
- Adaptability to work independently in a small office environment
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, written and spoken
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for an assistant role
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit your resume with current and expected salary.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.