Vegan Concept founded by in 2016, principally engaged in direct selling and wholesaling natural vegan products. Our mission is to provide quality vegan products that are not available in our markets, and support cruelty-free and sustainability.
We would love to bring in a experienced marketing talent that share the same vision to grow our team and assist in business expansion, the role can be challenging yet fun, in a work hard play hard environment with lots of rewards!
- Implementation and execution of advertising and promotion strategies on different marketing channels, including but not limited to social media platforms, SEM, etc.;
- Create and launch online activities to build brand awareness, drive sales and traffic, generate leads and increase customer engagement;
- Create captive contents for social media platforms, company website, blogs, EDMs, print collateral, magazines, advertisements, and other marketing communications;
- Optimizing content through SEO;
- Create graphic designs for contents and online marketing materials;
- Assist and coordinate products’ video and photo shooting and editing;
- Oversee ad placements and regularly monitors, measures, and generates reports on ad performance;
- Manage social media platforms and company website, reply on customer queries;
- Plan, manage and own a content calendar to ensure content is delivered in a timely manner;
- Regularly monitors, measures, and generates reports on content performance using analytical tools and methods to refine and optimize strategies;
- Research on new technology, conduct peers’ analysis and stay up-to-date with industry trends;
- Source and communicate with KOLs;
- Assist in products launch campaign, marketing events and projects;
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years solid digital marketing experience preferably in the beauty and skincare industry;
- Excellent content writing skills in Chinese is a MUST;
- Proficient in Facebook and Instagram advertising, Google Ad and Analytics;
- Experience in CRO, SEO and SEM is a definite advantage;
- Experience in strategic content planning, social media management and online marketing;
- Knowledge of using Photoshop and Illustrator are highly desirable;
- Knowledge of using Shopify or have experience in using ecommerce platform is a plus;
- Understanding of Vegan lifestyle is a plus;
Ability to assess priorities, work multi-task & under pressure with tight deadlines; and
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Five-day work per week
- Performance Bonus
- Free gifts and staff discounts
- Leave and Birthday benefits
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Digital Marketing Executive.
Interested? Please send your CV including date of availability and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Senior Digital Marketing Executive" in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept confidential and only for employment related purpose.